Bakgrunn

fredag 2. mars 2012

SOUS March 2nd - Happy Bride

March is here already - I can't believe it!! For me March is the first month of spring, but after moving above the arctic circle that is not exactly true. But if you happen to have a feeling of spring or not, we have a gorgeous sketch by Sandi Clarkson for you this week that can really give you a feeling of spring if you can't get it from your surroundings!!


I feel like I have repeated myself a bit this week - same kind of picture and the same brand of papers as last weeks SOUS project... What can I say? I am obviously on a roll getting wedding pictures scrapped! Papers are still form the gorgeous "From my heart" collection from Pion design. I have turned the sketch around to suit my picture better, and I have embellished my layout with flowers from Prima and from TreL.no. I have also used a heart doily, and a rhinestone swirl from Prima. Last thing used are some rub-ons from Little Yellow bicycle.


Picture of me is taken by the photographer Egil Aabrekk, and the fabulous view behind me is the place where I grew up - Olden.

Have a wonderful first week of spring!
Hope you all take your time to visit the Stuck On U Sketches blog and stop by my teammates!
They have outdone themselves again :)

5 kommentarer:

Lisa Norris sa...

Just beautiful! I love it! :)

Shona sa...

gorgeous photo...just stunning!!!!

annette sa...

oooh youve done it again ... absolutely stunning wedding page Stine .. and that background scenery takes my breath away .. hugz

Anonym sa...

I thought this looked familiar!
LOL!
Really pretty again Stine...great
use of the sketch and you certainly
were a BEAUTIFUL bride!

~Leah

Fern sa...

Stine, this is beautiful!!!! Love the papers!!! Hugs!!
(Your link under your post over at SOUS isn't working!! Just wanted you to know!!!)