Bakgrunn

fredag 24. februar 2012

Sous February 24th - die cut challenge LOVE

I have a new layout to show you this week. With the theme of the week being LOVE, I found these pictures from our wedding and these beautiful new papers from Pion design - the "from my heart"collection. 
They had just the right colors matching the flowers from my wedding, but the best part was that one of the papers had the text of the song a friend of mine sang at the ceremony printed all over in the background. This is a song by the swedish a capella group "The real group". You can hear it in the video a the end of my post, but first to my layout :)



I have used three different patterned papers, but they are all from the same collection. "Love" is welded on my gypsy using the Gypsy font. I so love my Gypsy. It is so easy to use. 
Here you can see a close up of the flowers I have used. Most of them are from Prima, but the leaves are a Doo hickey from Magolia. The butterfly is a stamp from Pink Paislee that I colored with distress inks (Rusty hinge, barn door and Walnut stain).


These butterflies are from my Martha Stewart punch. 
I have also used some liquid pearls  around the page.


The beautiful frame is from the Cindy Loo cartridge. I have used pop dots to layer it on my text piece, which is computer generated and a quote from the same song as mentioned earlier. Translated it says: "I will always, always love you..."
A few more butterflies here, more roses and a swirl die cut, again from Magnolia.


That is it for today. Hope you will enjoy the song even if text is in swedish. 


4 kommentarer:

Nanne sa...

Beautiful layout Stine.. awesome papers, love how soft they make your layout and your choice of Primas are perfect..
Hugs
Nanné

annette sa...

Well you certainly know how to put the romance into a LO .. spectacular photos, dreamy papers, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...what more can I say.. loved the video clip as well TFS .. hugz X:)

Linn sa...

Ojjj for en vakker LO Stine. Farvene, plassering, ja alt var nyyydelig♥

Tammy E. sa...

So soft, elegant and truly beautiful.