Bakgrunn

søndag 6. november 2011

SOUS die cut challenge - LEAF

I am so sorry I am so terribly late with my post this week. It has been a busy weekend!
It will also be a short post, because I want to get back to my papers in the basement. Lots of projects going on that will appear on my blog soon I hope :)

There are some projects that you never really like, and this was one for me. I like some elements of it (the stamped image painted and then sprayed with mist, and I like the text stamp part. I also like the leaves I have used very much (from Gypsy wanderings), but I still don't like the card. 
So no need for a big drum roll - but here is my card:


I think my papers are from Sassafrass, but am not quite sure. I love them thoug. The leaves are as mentioned earlier from Gypsy wanderings, and the die cut circle and the text frame are Spellbinders. Rhinestones are from imaginisce.
Hope you take your time to visit the SOUS blog and the other designers. There are lots of wonderful projects this week too!


3 kommentarer:

Shona sa...

I love it! it is very fall colors and the leaves are beautiful :)

annette sa...

Stine .. your card is beautiful ... love the little girl stamp & your leaves ... terrific card .. hugz X:)

Faith Abigail Designs sa...

So beautiful! I love how it looks like the leaves are falling down.