Bakgrunn

fredag 11. november 2011

SOUS 11.11.11 - Sketch challenge


It is time for a new sketch challenge at Stuck On U Sketches - this time a sketch by Nanné Harry.
I really dreaded this sketch and postponed my start on it for a very long time because there were so much stuff on it, but when I started it was so easy to use.

I have used pictures of my little boy from his Christening. He is so cute in the dress my Mother in Law made. Papers are from one of my favourites - the norwegian producer Papirdesign, and I have used flowers from Prima and flowers and lace from my local craft store.


Thank you for coming by, and please visit my fellow DT-members at SOUS.

3 kommentarer:

Bonnie aka Cinnabon sa...

great job on the sketch, Stine! Those pictures are adorable and the papers beautiful!

Shona sa...

she is like a little doll :) beautiful

annette sa...

beautiful Stine, love the colours & gorgeous photos .. hugzX:)