Bakgrunn

fredag 21. oktober 2011

SOUS die cut challenge - FENCE

It is finally friday and time for a new challenge over  at Stuck On U Sketches - this week it is another die cut challenge. You can use any die cut machine and even use a store bought die cut, and this week we want to see a FENCE on your project!

I started my project intending to make a christmas card, 
but suddenly I had turned it in to a layout of my daughter... 



I have used the fence from Every Day Paper Dolls, cut it three times and layered it for a chipboard look. I used bazill bling silver cardstock and also used some copper ink and silver ink to give it some patina. Did the same thing to my lamp post which is a cut from the Christmas cartridge.
I sprayed my white cardstock with blue glimmer mist and made a journaling spot using a spellbinders die as a mask,  and some distress ink. The patterned paper is from swedish Magnolia, as is the stamped girl image. For the flowers on the left a killed a holly branch from Magnolia (the leaves just did not fit...). I have also used some randomly placed blue pearls for embellishment. 

Hope you take your time to visit my fellow designers at Stuck On U Sketches
and to join us in our challenge!!!

5 kommentarer:

Nanne sa...

Super cute layout and I love the way you did your masking, plus those little pearl drops just add that perfect touch of detail :)
Hugs
Nanné

Tammy E. sa...

What a sweet photo! And this layout is so soft and pretty. Love the fence of course!

annette sa...

awwwww!!!!!! this is so so cute ... love your photo & the cute fence .. hugz X:)

**Treefrog** sa...

Adorable Stine I love it! Love the masking with the blue mist, so pretty, your daughter is adorable!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Sandi Clarkson sa...

What a great page, Stine. Love how you masked to make a journaling spot! Sorry I haven't been by sooner .. been a little under the weather! Take care!