Bakgrunn

fredag 29. oktober 2010

Kunstner - SOUS 29th of october




This week the theme at Stuck on U Sketches is Halloween, but since I don't celebrate Halloween I have chosen only to use the colors with these cute picture of my daughter painting when she was little. Have used orange papers from MME (Magnolia) and Cosmo cricket (Joyride).

Have followed the theme of the pictures and used a lot of acrylic paint, for the edges, and to imitate her "painting style" (LOL). Have also accentuated the largest picture with pearls and rhinestones from Prima.

Have used flowers from Prima (got flowers) and a feather I found in my stash. 

Hope you will join us for this challenge with a great two-page sketch!

4 kommentarer:

Sandi Clarkson sa...

What a wonderful layout! Love those papers. And I think my favorite part is the painting that you did to imitate your daughter's. So glad to have you as part of the team!

Fern sa...

Stine, this is adorable!!! Cute photos and I love the way you used the paint!! Very creative!!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs!!

Debbie sa...

Beautiful layout Stine! Love how you used the paints!

Nicole Brenna sa...

So cute! You did a great job!! but why dont you celebrate halloween???? K wanted to be a "baa" She was the cutest little sheep ever.... I still dont understand why we dont ever scrap together!