Bakgrunn

fredag 1. oktober 2010

Coolest in town - SOUS october 1st

It is friday again, and time for a new challenge over at Stuck on U sketches. This week we have had a super sketch from Becky Fleck to play with. Make sure you stop by and look at all the designs and see what the other girls made!

This is my take on the sketch. I have enjoyed looking at old photos on the computer this week, and found these cute pictures of my daughter at 7 months.

Have used bazill craft cardstock as a base (one of my favourites), and misc scraps for the patternes squares. Have also used a lot of bling (brown from Kaiser craft) and stamps from the norwegian producer Stempelglede, all of them from her "grunge collection". You can see on of the borders in close up here. I really love these: 


In the upper left corner I have cut some pink stars with my cricut and the good old george cart. Added some brads in the middle for more edge:


The title are some felt stickers I found in my drawers of misc stash. Think I got them in a LRS kit once, but do not know who made them. You can see a bit of them here, together with my cross stitches, which I made in pink scrappers floss:

A few more detail pictures:

This sketch was really fun to work with, so I hope you join us at SOUS!


8 kommentarer:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman sa...

Beautiful page, love all your details such as the embroidered XX, very nice. Happy Friday!

Fern sa...

Stine, this is gorgeous!!! I love the stamping you've added and the cross-stitch is amazing!! What sweet photos - absolutely adorable!!! Hugs!!!

Sandi Clarkson sa...

Love your colors, Stine. And fab work on your stitching. Awesome photos ..and wasn't it fun using this sketch?!?

annette sa...

love this beautiful page Stine ... all your detail is fantastic .. really like that flourish stamp as well .. X:)

Debbie sa...

What a wonderful layout! Love all the different techniques you used!

Anonym sa...

Stine! This is great and I do love how you combine stamping with your projects...and I love your stitching! Maybe we ought to talk as I am messed up my machine (again)!
Yikes!
I love this and LOVE that little boy!!!!

Tammara sa...

Super cute page! Love the colors you used and all the fun details!

Nerrida sa...

Very cute and your very good at little details - lots to look at.