Bakgrunn

mandag 7. juni 2010

SOUS June 4th - sister and brother



Loved the clean and simple sketch this week, and even managed to resist putting more stash onto it :) Love these pictures of my two little sweeties from last november. Konstanse is so proud of her new little brother!

Have used a beautiful patterned paper from the swedish Maja design - my favourite these days. It is two sides of the same paper. All edges are torn (nail file) and then sawn on. Have also done some sewing around the edges (four rounds...).  Flowers are the Retro flower punches from EK success (small, medium, large):



Have also used lots and lots of my beloved Kaiser craft pearls:




Thank you for dropping by. Please leave a comment so I can visit you back!!

4 kommentarer:

Judy Hanson sa...

Very nice. Love everything about this layout!

Sandi Clarkson sa...

Hey, you made it back this week and with ssuch a cute layout! Love your retro flowers and paper is divine. Thanks for playing, Stine!

Anonym sa...

Well I have a little boy that woke up too early today and is trying hard to go back to bed..but while he is doing so, I am on the laptop coming to visit you! LOL!
I hope things are wonderful, have you had some summer days yet?
Miss chatting, haven't been by our preggo chat thread for awhile.
We leave for vacation this week so there is lots to do before we go.
I love this LO so much, the kids are just darling!!! The papers are great but for me its the stitching and inking, paper and pearls that make this simple but stunning. Glad this worked for you! xoxo! Leah

jandokan sa...

What an amazing LO...
and what a beautiful children you have :D

hugs Anja