Bakgrunn

torsdag 3. juni 2010

SOUS 28th of May - sketch by beggahuna - picking berries

Long time no see again - I have been crafting, but have not been around my computer very much, so have not done any posting... i am a terrible terrible blogger...

have once again joined the challenge at SOUS (I once had a new years resolution to do that every week, but so far I have not been very good - but that is kind of normal when it comes to new years resolutions though so not feeling that guilty).

Well... loved the sketch this week by Beggahua! Love the white spaces, and the multiple photo opportunities. Have once again digged deep in my library of pictures, with these cute photoes of Konstanse and her cousin picking blueberries in 2008. 

Have used papers and chipboard embellishments from Sassafrass (got them in an LRS kit ages ago - and finally found a suiting place for them). Love the little deer:

The blueberry "bush" is a cut from Storybook, cut as a border to make it longer. Title is once again Hello Kitty font Round feature - I love the simplicity of that font! the title by the way means "Small eager blueberry eaters"

3 kommentarer:

Sandi Clarkson sa...

Stine, Great layout. Thanks for joining us this week!

Anonym sa...

Hi Sweetheart! Miss you!
I am so glad to see something from you because I just LOVE your projects so much!
I just think this is wonderful..I love how sweet this is and really, could it be any cuter? picking blueberries!

And if you can't stand it Cody's 1st birthday is in 13 days! wow! soooo sooo fast!

Hanna sa...

Underbar LO, Stine!!!
Så härliga färger och massor av vackra detaljer. Helt super!!!
Du är SÅ duktig. :o)
Älskar dina alster, alltid lika fina och välgjorda.

Tack så hemskt mycket för din kommentar inne hos mig, den fick mig att le brett. :o)

Ha det bra,
många kramar från Hanna