Bakgrunn

lørdag 24. september 2011

SOUS September 23d

Hi everyone! So sorry I am late with my post this week. It is time for a new die cut challenge at Stuck On U Sketches, and this time the shape is HEART. I had a wedding card to make - how perfect!!

This is my take on the challenge using the scalloped heart from Doodlecharms.


This is me trying to force the card to lie flat on the table


I have used papers from Basic grey and some prima flowers in addition to my heart. Have also used some pearls from Kaiser Craft and a cake doily.

The card is a tri-shutter card. Easy to make and looks great. No need for much embellishments as the card is decorative enough on its own. 

Card standig up

Hope you will take the time to visit the SOUS-blog and hopefully join our challenge. There is still a prize up for participants in September so try it out :)


6 kommentarer:

magicwanda sa...

Oh Stine this is soooo Pretty!
I love the colors and the inking.
Great card.
Hugs Wanda

Bonnie aka Cinnabon sa...

this card is amazing, Stine! That BG line is just perfect for that. You say it is simple to make.....to me it looks very difficult!

Fern sa...

Gorgeous!!!!!! What a perfect Wedding card, Stine!!! Hugs!!

**Treefrog** sa...

Gorgeous card Stine, so shabby chic and pretty! Love all you colors and flowers, Stunning!
((Hugs)) Theresa

annette sa...

Stine this is beautiful, Hugz X:)

Faith Abigail Designs sa...

This is so gorgeous! I love the soft, vintage feel of the card and I love how you've mixed the different colors and patterns of the paper. Just beautiful!