Bakgrunn

tirsdag 9. mars 2010

Friday sketchers #92 - for my nephew


Made this card for my nephews birthday, using the sketch from Friday sketchers this week. Have used papers from Papirdesign (in front) and Cosmo Ckricket - Joyride (in the background). Have also used my cuttlebug embossing folder number collage behind cute Edwin. Have coloured Edwin with distress inks, trying to make his footballsuit like the boys favourite norwegian team (not quite right though...). You can see him in closeup here:

2 kommentarer:

Kristin sa...

Det ble tøft! :D
Tenker han ble fornøyd. ;)

(og ja - alle de nye distressene er i hus her også... :D)

Anonym sa...

Stine, I am so glad that I did not miss this!
I tell you I am sooo in love with your projects. I adore the paper choices and your coloring of this image is amazing! Since it all photographed so well then I know it must be even better in person!