Bakgrunn

torsdag 18. februar 2010

SOUS challenge february 12th


Just have to make this a very quick post as it is my bedtime (past it really). Had to join you again at SOUS this week even though I did not have much time. The sktch was great for a quick layout though. Clean and simple with my daughter and son on our christmas card picture from last year. Patterned papers are from the norwegian Papirdesign and Little yellow bicycle. Got the lovely McGill Pine branch punch in the mail today so ad to use that one. Font is Cricut Stone script!

Now it is really time for bed...

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

STINE!
Oh my gosh! I have missed you! I am SO glad to see your still alive! LOL!
I have to say that sometimes simple sketches are great just to get a page done here and there...
I love these though..first the kids are just darling! and those papers are wonderful!
I am thrilled you were able to use this sketch, even if it put you up a little late!
oh by the way..Cody just turned 8 months old..he is getting up on his knees and is going to cut teeth at any moment! gosh how time flys!
How Peter? and Konstance?

Sandy sa...

Wow Wow Wow...that seems to be my montra this a.m. as I visit the blogs that posted for last weeks sketch...this is gorgeous...what a fab color combo...and my mind is spinning...I know I can use my MS branch punch to duplicate your beautiful flower embellie...I love that...thanx for the inspiration!!!!

Tonje - fantorangen sa...

Hei Stine! Nå er det lenge siden jeg har vært inne på bloggen din, og jammen har du laget mye fint siden sist! Denne LOen av dine søte små var helt herlig! Er veldig glad i Jule-LOer som ikke "tar helt av" ;) Og denne var kjempesøt!
Takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min:) :)